High Quality Stainless Steel Rope Grab for 5/8" Fall Protection Rope Made in USA
High Quality Fall Protection by Ratchetstrap.com
Stainless Steel Rope Grab for 5/8" Fall Protection Rope Made in USA
|SKU: US-5000C||ITEM: Stainless Steel Rope Grab for 5/8" Fall Protection Rope Made in the USA||WT: 1.3|
- Stainless Steel Resists Corrosion
- Vertical, Manual Rope Grab Moves Easily Up & Down Lifelines Providing Continuous Protection
- Device Brakes to Lock the Rope Grab on the Lifeline in the Event of a Fall
- Prevents Free Fall of More than 6 ft.
- Rugged Design for Use on Construction Sites
- User-Friendly, Easy to Attach to ⅝" Rope Lifeline
- Safety Latch must be Engaged/Disengaged Along with Knob to Open Hinge
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1 & ANSI A10.32-2012
- Made in the USA
US-5000C Rope Grabs are made of durable non-corrosive stainless steel, brass & bronze. They 100% inspected for function, construction and material integrity and are designed to meet the performance requirements of ANSI Z359.1, OSHA 1926 (maximum 3 ft (0.9m) shock-absorbing lanyard) and CSA Z259.2 (a permanently attached 3 ft (0.6m) lanyard) when used with Polysteel / Poly Pro Blend or be positioned not to exceed 6’ free fall. 5/8″ (16mm) Rope and installed and maintained properly.
NOTE: This Rope Grab is intended to be used as part of a complete personal fall protection system. All other components subs stems and connectors used in conjunction or attached to this Rope Grab should be compatible and meet the appropriate OSHA /ANSI /CSA requirements for the intended application. Substandard or non-approved components could compromise the reliability of the system and jeopardize the safety of the user.
Miller, Protecta, DBI Sala, Guardian, MSA, Capital Safety, FallTech, Fall Tech, Capitol Safety
We Also Recommend