Stainless Steel Rope Grab for 5/8" Fall Protection Rope Made in USA
US-5000C Rope Grabs are made of durable non-corrosive stainless steel, brass & bronze. They 100% inspected for function, construction and material integrity and are designed to meet the performance requirements of ANSI Z359.1, OSHA 1926 (maximum 3 ft (0.9m) shock-absorbing lanyard) and CSA Z259.2 (a permanently attached 3 ft (0.6m) lanyard) when used with Polysteel / Poly Pro Blend or be positioned not to exceed 6’ free fall. 5/8″ (16mm) Rope and installed and maintained properly.
- Stainless Steel Resists Corrosion
- Vertical, Manual Rope Grab Moves Easily Up & Down Lifelines Providing Continuous Protection
- Device Brakes to Lock the Rope Grab on the Lifeline in the Event of a Fall
- Prevents Free Fall of More than 6 ft.
- Rugged Design for Use on Construction Sites
- User-Friendly, Easy to Attach to ⅝" Rope Lifeline
- Safety Latch must be Engaged/Disengaged Along with Knob to Open Hinge
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1 & ANSI A10.32-2012
- Made in the USA
NOTE: This Rope Grab is intended to be used as part of a complete personal fall protection system. All other components subs stems and connectors used in conjunction or attached to this Rope Grab should be compatible and meet the appropriate OSHA /ANSI /CSA requirements for the intended application. Substandard or non-approved components could compromise the reliability of the system and jeopardize the safety of the user.
ITEM: Stainless Steel Rope Grab for 5/8" Fall Protection Rope Made in the USA
|| WT: 1.3
Miller, Protecta, DBI Sala, Guardian, MSA, Capital Safety, FallTech, Fall Tech, Capitol Safety