High Quality Qty 50 Protective Nylon Sleeves for 2" Webbing
High Quality Webbing by Ratchetstrap.com
- Woven Nylon Sleeve is Exceptionally Strong and Abrasion Resistant
- Protects Straps from Abrasion
- Easily Slide Sleeve to the Spot You Need It
- Use Longer Lengths with Strap Around Trees or Boulders
- Nylon Yarns are Resistant to Damage from Oil and Many Chemicals
- Woven Nylon has Low Liquid Absorption
- Often Referred to as 'Cordura' Sleeving from the Dupont Nylon 6,6 Product Famous for inspiring Soft-Sided Luggage. Cordura® is now owned by Invista; most sleeving is Nylon 6,6 Yarn.
- 2 5/8" Wide Tube Opening Easily Slides Over 2" or less Web Straps
- Protects Webbing from Abrasion and Protects Objects from Tensioned Strap
- Withstands Thousands of Abrasion Cycles
- UV Stabilized
- Made in USA
- Pricing is Per Fifty Cut Pieces & are 12" long
About RatchetStrap.com Webbing:
Woven in the US by experienced weaving companies, our webbing used for web straps and ratchet strap assemblies meets or exceeds all government and industry standards. Available in almost any color imaginable, we endeavor to stock the most popular colors and strengths for most industries. We maintain the ability to supply both custom-woven pro edge guard and non edge guard webbing as well as higher strength web or alternate width web for custom applications.
We stock 1”, 2”, 3” and 4” industrial webbing as well as seat belt webbing, 1.25” and 1.5” webbing and wide tubular webbing for abrasion sleeves. We also stock polyester, polypropylene and certain widths and strengths of nylon and kevlar for special applications.
We Also Recommend