High Quality 15' Air Coil Hose Red w/ 12'' Leads
High Quality Automotive by Ratchetstrap.com
15' Air Coil Red w/ 12'' Leads
- 15' Red Coiled Air 40" Leads And Handle
- Assemblies include permanently swaged 1/2 inch -14 NPTF end fittings with heavy gauge spring for extra support.
- Contains one Emergency (Red) 1/2 inch O.D. nylon tubing assembly.
- Assemblies meet SAE J844 and FMVSS 106 requirements.
- Functional Interchange Midland - 11964 Parker - 73512-Red Phillips - 11-3170 Tramec - 55101R Velvac - 022026 Includes extra-long nut on the gladhand end for use as a handle.
Coiled Air Sets Single Red Coil. Working Length - 15 ft Pigtail Length - 12 in Valve Ends - 1/2 in MPT Up to 50 percent more flexible at low temperature. Up to 50 percent more resistant to abrasion. Up to 35 percent higher fitting pull-off resistance. Up to 4 times quicker recovery after extension. Up to 10 times longer life in high-frequency flex tests. Don't be "short coiled". Some products advertised as 12 ft working length are only 9 ft. Coiled air sets meet the requirements of SAE J844 and section 393.45 of the FMVSS, which permits the use of coiled nylon air brake tubing for connections between towed and towing vehicles. Our coiled air sets are designed to work in temperatures ranging from -40 Fahrenheit to +200 Fahrenheit and with operating pressures of not more than 150 psi. They are resistant to attack by gasoline, diesel fuel, methyl alcohol, and zinc chloride.
We Also Recommend