2" Long Wide Handle Ratchet with 12" Fixed End w/ Flat Hook
- 3,335 lb. Working Load Limit, 3:1 Design Factor
- Polyester Webbing woven in USA with Low Stretch, High Strength Ratio
- Custom Lengths & Colors Available
- Flat Hook is Electrophoretic Black Paint to Prevent Rust
- Flat Hook Slot is Optimized to Prevent Web Wear
- Loose Ends are Heat Seared to Prevent Fraying
- Edge protection must be used whenever a tiedown would be subject to abrasion or cutting at the point where it touches an article of cargo. The edge protection must resist abrasion, cutting, and crushing. - See more at: Corner Protectors Required!
Endless Ratchet Straps for Subsea bundling, Transom Tie Down Straps for Boats, Ratcheting Tie Downs, and Load Straps for Flatbeds and Retractable Tie Down Straps for Wheelchair Restraints are all examples of 2” Ratchet Straps we produce and sell. Whether common 27 ft or 30 ft long or Short Ratchet Straps or Longer Length Ratchet Straps, we have the ideal length for your vehicle, product, or custom application.
All of our 2” Ratchet Straps are made with premium heavy duty webbing, high tenacity thread, strong hardware, and ratchets with qualities like Grade 8 bolts, big Aluminum Grips, and thicker Steel Side Plates. Customization of web strap assemblies is our specialty.
ITEM: 2" Long Wide Handle Ratchet with 12" Fixed End w/ Flat Hook
WT: 3 lbs