High Quality 2" Scuff Edge® Webbing - Red
High Quality Webbing by Ratchetstrap.com
- Pricing is Per Foot, Please Specify Required Length when Ordering
- Patented webbing with Hytrel® Black Edges Increases Cut Resistance by up to 60%
- DuPontTM Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic elastomer is a versatile copolyester. It combines resilience, and heat and chemical resistance with strength and durability.
- Woven to Impart Abrasion Resistant Properties
- 12,000 lb. Breaking Strength
- Withstands Thousands of Abrasion Cycles
- UV Stabilized
- Made in USA
About RatchetStrap.com Webbing:
Woven in the US by experienced weaving companies, our webbing used for web straps and ratchet strap assemblies meets or exceeds all government and industry standards. Available in almost any color imaginable, we endeavor to stock the most popular colors and strengths for most industries. We maintain the ability to supply both custom-woven pro edge guard and non edge guard webbing as well as higher strength web or alternate width web for custom applications.
We stock 1”, 2”, 3” and 4” industrial webbing as well as seat belt webbing, 1.25” and 1.5” webbing and wide tubular webbing for abrasion sleeves. We also stock polyester, polypropylene and certain widths and strengths of nylon and kevlar for special applications.
We Also Recommend