- 6,600 lb. Working Load Limit, 3:1 Design Factor
- Polyester Webbing woven in USA with Low Stretch, High Strength Ratio
- Custom Lengths & Colors Available
- Wire Hook or 'Finger Hook' Zinc Plated for Rust Inhibiting Finish
- Wire Hook or 'Finger Hook' Optimized to Prevent Web Wear
- Loose Ends are Heat Seared to Prevent Fraying
- Edge protection must be used whenever a tiedown would be subject to abrasion or cutting at the point where it touches an article of cargo. The edge protection must resist abrasion, cutting and crushing. - See more at: Corner Protectors Required!
4” Ratchet Straps
Heavy Duty Straps for Trucks, 4 inch Ratcheting Tie Downs are staple products in trucking, heavy hauling, oilfield supply and specialized equipment hauling. With a variety of heavy duty strap end fittings available from flat hooks, wire hooks, D-Rings and chain extensions with grab hooks, 4” Ratchet Straps are excellent solutions where flexibly placed, hand operated tie downs are optimal.