High Quality 2" x 8 ft. Ratchet Axle Strap w/ Snap Hooks, Adjustable w/ Wear Sleeve - Black
High Quality Towing by Ratchetstrap.com
- Short Wide Ratchet for Low Clearance Installations
- Works with All Auto Hauling Trailers
- 2,000 lb. Working Load Limit per Strap Assembly with a 3:1 Design Factor
- Heavy Duty, 6,000 lb./inch Disperse-Dyed Webbing
- Sliding 10,000 lb. Rated D-Ring for Ultimate Adjustability
- Snap Hooks Prevent Tie Down from Becoming Unfastened During Transit
- Sliding Sleeve Protects Web Strap Assembly from Oil & Road Grime
- Hardware is Zinc Plated to Prevent Rust
- Ideal Securement for Most Passenger Vehicles uses One Around the Axle near Each Wheel
- For Optimal Tie Down Angle, Please Email or Call!
- Wear Sleeve Protects Webbing from Oil & Grease on Axle
- Snap Hook Positively Snaps Into Adjustably Positioned Floating D-Ring
Auto Tie Down Straps Should be as Short as Possible
Axle Straps Should be Used Diagonally, in Similar Length Pairs & Be Equally Tensioned
Diagonal tie downs should only be applied when the horizontal angle from the driving direction to the tie down is fixed between 20 degrees and 45 degrees - AND - when the vertical angle from the deck to the tie down is between 0 degrees and 30 degrees.
About RatchetStrap.com 2” Ratchet Straps:
Endless Ratchet Straps for Subsea bundling, Transom Tie Down Straps for Boats, Ratcheting Tie Downs and Load Straps for Flatbeds and Retractable Tie Down Straps for Wheelchair Restraints are all examples of 2” Ratchet Straps we produce and sell. Whether common 27 ft or 30 ft long, or Short Ratchet Straps or Longer Length Ratchet Straps, we have the ideal length for your vehicle, product or custom application.
All of our 2” Ratchet Straps are made with premium heavy duty webbing, high tenacity thread, strong hardware and ratchets with qualities like Grade 8 bolts, big Aluminum Grips and thicker Steel Side Plates. Customization of web strap assemblies is our specialty.
We Also Recommend