High Quality Coiled Nylon Air Brake Set Tubing Assembly Kit 15' Air Set w/40" Leads
High Quality Automotive by Ratchetstrap.com
Coiled Air Sets Red & Blue Working Length 15'
- 15 ft Pigtail Length
- 12 in Valve Ends
- 1/2 in MPT Up to 50 percent more flexible at low temperature.
- Up to 50 percent more resistant to abrasion.
- Up to 35 percent higher fitting pull-off resistance.
- Up to 4 times quicker recovery after extension.
- Up to 10 times longer life in high-frequency flex tests.
- Functional Interchange Imperial - 312AB-08 Midland - 11952 Parker - 731516 Philatron - S1-400-15CBR Phillips - 11-315 Sloan - 451036 Tramec - 55101 Velvac - 022025 Weatherhead - W1512
Don't be "short coiled". Some products advertised as 12 ft working length are only 9 ft. Coiled air sets meet the requirements of SAE J844 and section 393.45 of the FMVSS, which permits the use of coiled nylon air brake tubing for connections between towed and towing vehicles. Our coiled air sets are designed to work in temperatures ranging from -40 Fahrenheit to +200 Fahrenheit and with operating pressures of not more than 150 psi. They are resistant to attack by gasoline, diesel fuel, methyl alcohol, and zinc chloride.
Fitting-Drain for 900/1000 F
We Also Recommend