The most widely used floor anchorage in the industry, L-Track is a length of pre-drilled track that can be installed throughout the vehicle and used to secure retractors or tie-downs to the floor and walls. The versatility of L-Track gives operators the freedom to accommodate virtually any 4-Point Securement location.
Vehicle Applications: School Bus, City Bus, Coach Bus, Rail, Community Transport, Minivan, WAV
OMNI APPROVED L-Track, Slide ‘N Click and L-Pocket Anchorages can now be used with both Q’STRAINT & SURE-LOK retractors!*
Designed for agencies that require total flexibility in a mixed-brand environment, OMNI approved anchorages take the guess work out of securing your passengers. Just look for the OMNI Approved badge to know which anchorages are compatible with both Q’STRAINT and SURE-LOK systems.
IMPORTANT: All 4 retractors in a 4-point securement must be either Q’STRAINT or SURE-LOK — never mix brands. OMNI anchorages are strictly tested and certified to be used with approved Q’STRAINT and SURE-LOK systems. Other non-approved systems should never be used with OMNI anchorages.
- PRE-DRILLED - All 3 profiles of L-Track feature standard 82º countersunk holes pre-drilled every 4” (102mm). Each hole accommodates 5/16” (8mm) bolts. Special drilling patterns available, contact us for information.
- STANDARD LENGTHS - All 3 profiles of L-Track are available in multiple lengths. Special lengths available, contact us for information.
- DURABLE, LOW MAINTENANCE - Constructed from aluminum alloy (6061-T6) for superior corrosion resistance. Special finishes available, contact us for information.
- 3 PROFILES - Available in multiple profiles to suit your exact needs. Flange Profile for flush mounted installations, Angled Profile for surface mounted installations, and a Regular Profile, which can be used for either flush or surface mounted installations.
- OMNI COMPATIBILITY - All L-Track is fully OMNI Approved, certified and tested to be compatible with both Q’STRAINT and SURE-LOK tie-downs and occupant securements.
- TOTAL VERSATILITY - L-Track can be used on floors or walls and provides maximum flexibility to accommodate many different wheelchair positions.
SKU: FE752NA48-04-3 | FE752NA100-04-3 | FE752NA144-04-3
**Due to restrictions on package length imposed by UPS & FedEx, lengths longer than 48" are highly likely to incur surcharges in excess of website checkout shipping software. Customers will be notified prior to shipping of the lowest cost shipping method.