High Quality GO2 Oxygen Holder in Dual Configuration | FE201122-2
High Quality Accessories by Ratchetstrap.com
GO2 Oxygen Holder in Dual Configuration
GO2 Twin accommodates two O2 cylinders.
Qty 1 GO2 Oxygen Holder in dual configuration | FE201122-2
The GO2 (pronounced ‘GO-TO’) is an adaptable O2holder designed to safely transport medical oxygen for personal use in school bus, paratransit, community transport, ambulance or non-emergency transportation vehicles.
The GO2 prevents O2 cylinders from tipping, falling or becoming a projectile during a sudden stop or maneuver. It works with Series L Track for quick fleet-wide deployment and ideal vehicle and passenger placement.
Keep your passengers and drivers safe by ensuring oxygen cylinders are quickly, easily, and positively secured.
- Tightening & Release Knob - Ergonomic tightening and release knob with visual lock indicator to help ensure the GO2 is secured.
- Anti-slip Straps - Two (2) anti-slip straps hold O2 cylinders firmly in place.
- Quick Release - Quick release lever adjusts easily to accommodate O2 cylinders sizes from M2 to E.
- Durable & Compact - Made of high grade anodized aluminum for durability and corrosion resistance. Weighs less than 6 lbs.
- Mounts to L-Track - Mounts easily to existing Series L Track or pockets (excluding covered floor pockets) on vehicle floor and can be moved from one vehicle to another without the use of tools.
- Dynamic crash test at 30mph/20g
- National School Transportation Specifications & Procedures, Support Equipment and Accessories, B.3 and IEP – IFSP Process, Guidelines, E.11
- Ambulance Manufacturer’s Division AMD Standard 003, Oxygen Tank Retention System
- Approved to the requirements of CEN standard – BS EN 1789:2007, Medical vehicles and their equipment.
We Also Recommend