Qty 10 Breeze Constant-Torque Stainless Steel Hose Clamp Size 612, 5 1/4" to 6 1/8"Diameter Range, 5/8" Band Width
- QTY 5
- 5 1/4" to 6 1/8" (133mm - 156mm) Diameter Range
- 5/8" Bandwidth
- Used in applications that require thermal expansion and contraction
- Heavy duty construction, stops fluid leaks
- Liners are integral extensions of the band that lie true to the clamping axis
- Monitors and then compensates for the temperature variations by changing diameter through a unique worm-gear Belleville assembly
- Energy stored in five compressed Belleville springs controls automatic clamp adjustment
- Per SAE standard J1508 type "SLHD"
- Four piece, Quadra-lock construction: housing orbitally riveted to saddle at 4 points providing extra strength
- 301 Stainless Steel Belleville springs (five)
- 304 Stainless Steel band and housing
- 410 Stainless Steel hex cap screw
Breeze Constant-Torque® Flyer
The Breeze CONSTANT-TORQUE® is a breakthrough in clamping technology. A belleville spring mechanism permits the CONSTANT-TORQUE® clamp to automatically increase or decrease its own diameter due to changes in operational or environmental temperatures.
This unique design eliminates “cold flow” leaks. Both the Aero-Seal and Heavy Duty construction CT clamps have an extended inner liner which protects all types of hoses from damage and helps to maintain consistent sealing pressure.
| SKU: CT600LSSX10
|| ITEM: QTY 10 - Breeze Constant-Torque SAE Size 612, 5 1/4" to 6 1/8"
|| WT: 1.2 lbs