High Quality QTY 10 - Breeze Constant-Torque Stainless Steel Hose Clamp 7 3/4" to 8 5/8" | CT850LSSX10
High Quality Clamp by Ratchetstrap.com
Qty 10 Breeze Constant-Torque Stainless Steel Hose Clamp Size 862, 7 3/4" to 8 5/8" Diameter Range, 5/8" Band Width
|SKU: CT850LSSX10||ITEM: QTY 10 - Breeze Constant-Torque SAE Size 862, 7 3/4" to 8 5/8"||WT: 1.2 lbs|
- QTY 10
- 7 3/4" to 8 5/8" (197mm - 219mm) Diameter Range
- 5/8" Bandwidth
- Used in applications that require thermal expansion and contraction
- Heavy duty construction, stops fluid leaks
- Liners are integral extensions of the band that lie true to the clamping axis
- Monitors and then compensates for the temperature variations by changing diameter through a unique worm-gear Belleville assembly
- Energy stored in five compressed Belleville springs controls automatic clamp adjustment
- Per SAE standard J1508 type "SLHD"
- Four piece, Quadra-lock construction: housing orbitally riveted to saddle at 4 points providing extra strength
- 301 Stainless Steel Belleville springs (five)
- 304 Stainless Steel band and housing
- 410 Stainless Steel hex cap screw
Breeze Constant-Torque® Flyer
The Breeze CONSTANT-TORQUE® is a breakthrough in clamping technology. A belleville spring mechanism permits the CONSTANT-TORQUE® clamp to automatically increase or decrease its own diameter due to changes in operational or environmental temperatures.
This unique design eliminates “cold flow” leaks. Both the Aero-Seal and Heavy Duty construction CT clamps have an extended inner liner which protects all types of hoses from damage and helps to maintain consistent sealing pressure.
We Also Recommend