High Quality Rope Grab Economy for 3/8″ Galvanized or Stainless Steel Wire Rope w/Shock Pack & Hook Attached
High Quality Fall Protection by Ratchetstrap.com
Rope Grab Economy for 3/8″ Galvanized or Stainless Steel Wire Rope with Shock Pack and Hook Attached
|SKU: US-5038E/9651||ITEM: Rope Grab Economy for 3/8″ Galvanized or Stainless Steel Wire Rope w/Shock Pack & Hook Attached||WT: 3.3 lbs|
DESCRIPTION This cable grab is a cam-actuated fall arrester, which slides freely up and down a stainless steel or galvanized steel wire cable of 3/8” (10mm) diameter and locks on the cable to arrest a fall.
COMPATIBILITY AND USE This cable grab is connected to the sternal (chest) attachment point(s) on the harness via a carabiner. Use Only an ANSI/OSHA Approved Carabiner with a 3/8”(10mm) Round Cross Section Body, No longer than 9”(200mm) Use only 3/8” (10mm) Diameter wire Cable with a minimum breaking strength of 6000 lbs (27KN)
- Must be 3/8” (10mm) diameter (see COMPATIBILITY AND USE)
- There should be no kinks, frays, and corrosion.
- Must be free from grease, oil or dirt
- It should be tied off or weighted at the bottom.
- Remove Cable Grab from the cable.
- Clean Cable Grab with water and mild soap.
- Wipe off with a clean dry cloth, Low-pressure compressed air may be used.
Lubricate with a light oil such as WD-40. Use a small amount of oil on the pivot area. Wipe off excess oil from the body and surfaces of the cams so that oil is not transferred to the cable.
We Also Recommend