Rope Grab Economy for 3/8″ Galvanized or Stainless Steel Wire Rope w/Shock Pack & Hook Attached
Regular price $ 221.08
Rope Grab Economy for 3/8″ Galvanized or Stainless Steel Wire Rope with Shock Pack and Hook Attached
|SKU: US-5038E/9651||ITEM: Rope Grab Economy for 3/8″ Galvanized or Stainless Steel Wire Rope w/Shock Pack & Hook Attached||WT: 3.3 lbs|
DESCRIPTION This cable grab is a cam-actuated fall arrester, which slides freely up and down a stainless steel or galvanized steel wire cable of 3/8” (10mm) diameter and locks on the cable to arrest a fall.
COMPATIBILITY AND USE This cable grab is connected to the sternal (chest) attachment point(s) on the harness via a carabiner. Use Only an ANSI/OSHA Approved Carabiner with a 3/8”(10mm) Round Cross Section Body, No longer than 9”(200mm) Use only 3/8” (10mm) Diameter wire Cable with a minimum breaking strength of 6000 lbs (27KN)
- Must be 3/8” (10mm) diameter (see COMPATIBILITY AND USE)
- There should be no kinks, frays, and corrosion.
- Must be free from grease, oil or dirt
- It should be tied off or weighted at the bottom.
- Remove Cable Grab from the cable.
- Clean Cable Grab with water and mild soap.
- Wipe off with a clean dry cloth, Low-pressure compressed air may be used.
Lubricate with a light oil. Use a small amount of oil on the pivot area. Wipe off excess oil from the body and surfaces of the cams so that oil is not transferred to the cable.