Skip to content
Shoprider Powerchair Bracket | SHPRDER
Shoprider Powerchair Bracket
- The Shoprider Powerchair Bracket mounts to two 6mm tapped holes on the underside of the armrest utilizing two 6mm screws supplied with the bracket.
- Raise the armrest and locate the two 6mm tapped holes in a rectangular pocket. If your armrest does not have the two tapped holes contact us to ensure right product is purchased.
- Mounting arm attaches with screws to the underside of armrest chair. Bracket is specific to mobility device. Screw holes are pre-existing in armrest.
- Attach the bracket to the armrest using the two supplied screws with a philips screwdriver.
- Once the bracket is installed snap the SnapIt! accessory into the bracket.
- All holders come with a SnapIt! bracket. This item is a replacement or additional bracket for use on a second mobility device. Cup/phone holders can be snapped/attached to any bracket.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh