Steel Dock Board 72" x 48" Made in USA
- Built to handle heavy traffic unloading and loading semi-trailers
- Non-Slip diamond plate surface; side curbs prevent lateral drive-offs
- All-welded steel construction
- Capacities from 15,000 to 40,000 pounds
- Two four-hole pin pockets placed on each edge
- Fold-down lifting loops flip up for easy forklift access
- Double-bend design
- Made in USA
Steel Dock Boards provide a safe ramp for heavy-duty loading dock applications. Fully welded Steel Dock Boards are designed to assist in loading and unloading freight with a forklift at a loading dock. .
Selecting the proper dock board product for your application will improve product life, safety, and loading dock efficiency.
All steel dock boards below are manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2 and are OSHA 1910.3 compliant.
This heavy-duty steel dock board is held in position using two 1" stress-proof steel pins. When properly placed in the side pocket location holes, these pins hold the dock board firmly in place guarding against slippage. Simply select the proper pin hole location for use with conventional, refrigerated, or container trailers, or for below dock conditions. Widths from 60" to 84".
We Also Recommend